Precision Design & Manufacturing
9020 100 Street.
Some of the duties of this position include (but are not limited to):
- Answering phones and emails.
- Administrative work (organizing, filing, additional paperwork, etc.).
- Taking and relaying messages from customers.
- Answering customer questions.
- Customer service.
- Payment processing.
- Greeting customers on the phone and in person at our front desk.
- Data Entry
The ideal candidate would:
- Be very friendly and helpful towards customers.
- Have experience in customer service or related administrative field.
- Have experience dealing with the public.
- Be a great team player and get along well with others.
- Have great organizational and administrative skills.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel and/or have basic computer skills.
- Have some knowledge regarding basic financing/accounting (ei: daily deposits, counting money, billing, etc.)
- Excellent English speaking skills both oral and written.
Benefits available after 3 months.
Please note that only eligible candidates will be contacted.
We look forward to meeting you!